Back!
Haha I am back after a long hiatus. Discovered that some people moved their blogs already, alot of people never update (like me!). Of course there is a post after a long long time somewhere...haha go figure where.
Made a major investment in a technological device yesterday, hope that it will come in useful although I am still learning how to use it. A bit cock up...o well.
Haha maybe will update more about holidays :P.
Good for u if u are reading this...
Made a major investment in a technological device yesterday, hope that it will come in useful although I am still learning how to use it. A bit cock up...o well.
Haha maybe will update more about holidays :P.
Good for u if u are reading this...

3 Comments:
haha.. welcome back to the blogger world..
Hey ps haha :P. Exciting time at work?
whosayineverupdate? =)
anyway, nice new layout, simple and easy on the eyes.
enjoy ur hols!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home