Sunday, August 21, 2005

It has been a long time.

Really has been a long time isn't it. The last time I wrote something in this place is almost 2 months ago and now that surgery posting is temporarily over, maybe should just write something here. Surgery at AH come and went, somethings in AH is good, somethings are simply just not meeting the basic requirements, but still got to learn quite a bit of stuff.

People can get really weird at times but have got used to that. HOs are really nice and so are some of the MOs and the Regs. I think for every posting done at a particular hospital, you will have a special memory of it, no matter how lousy you think it is.

I still think there is a pretty high chance I may need to repeat my surgery posting but that is another matter haha.

Yeah next posting is the xiong one, hope I will be able to make it through. O well at most my electives are going to be spent repeating postings again haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya.. relax a bit la, i'm sure in the end, the tutors should try to pass us.. if not, i'll also be diong re-posting with u around.. take heart from that and all e best in your next posting.

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home