Yet another end of the beginning.
Medicine posting ended officially, lots of reflections, but shall not bore you guys with the details. I wonder how many people still continue reading this due to its sore lack of updates during clinical posting time. I wouldn't exactly say I was very busy, more of the fact that I feel very drained after returning home everyday to read up on the relevant topics, much less to type a blog post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things come and go, you gain some, you lose some. Not everything appears to be what they seem, and there are always 2 sides to the story, it is sometimes difficult to tell who is right and who is wrong. Sometimes no one every takes the first step, we might just regret it for the rest of our lives that things turn out in a particular way, but that is just life I guess.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things come and go, you gain some, you lose some. Not everything appears to be what they seem, and there are always 2 sides to the story, it is sometimes difficult to tell who is right and who is wrong. Sometimes no one every takes the first step, we might just regret it for the rest of our lives that things turn out in a particular way, but that is just life I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home